Event Date: 01/08/2024
For those who want to know more about PUCC and who want to be known
Jan 8, 2024 | 6:30-8:45pm | Heritage Room
Our goals that evening include:
* getting to know one another a bit more
* describing Parkway’s worship, outreach, education, leadership, fellowship
* taking a look at our denomination, the United Church of Christ
* sharing ideas about the exciting future of Parkway UCC
* soliciting your thoughts on how we can be a more welcoming
and inviting community of faith
* discussing some key issues of faith
* answering any of your questions
You will find our time together meaningful and informative.
Some churches call this sort of gathering a New Members Class – we do not.
While we do know that there are a number of visitors who have expressed interest in becoming members of the church, we do not assume that Inquirers are seeking membership. We just want to be hospitable, get to know you and have the chance to express gratitude for your presence among us.
**Childcare is available that evening if requested ahead of time.
Post Date: January 2, 2024