We All Have a Place at Parkway!
In the Sanctuary • In the Classroom • At the Table • In the Community • In our Ministry
We are Intentionally Inclusive...
No matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey, you are welcome at Parkway! As an Open and Affirming (ONA) congregation, we extend an extravagant welcome to you to come just as you are and enter into freedom.
At a time when religion is too often portrayed as narrow-minded and exclusive, many are raising their voices for an alternative vision:
• where God is all-loving and inclusive.
• where everyone is welcome and accepted just as you are.
• where your mind is nourished as much as your spirit and soul.
• where Jesus the healer meets Jesus the revolutionary.
• where together we grow a just and peaceful world.
At Parkway, that vision is being realized. Join us this Sunday for worship services and see for yourself!
Feel peace. Celebrate joy. Find hope. Discover purpose. Encounter God.
A Place to Belong...
Join us on our journey to act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with the God who is still speaking.